Sophie the Giraffe - this famous giraffe is one of babies' best friend, who has been part of their lives for over 50 years. Slender, flexible, and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety.
Read more: History of Sophie the Giraffe
Sophie The Giraffe:
- Born in France in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe is a classic teether which will stimulate your baby's senses whilst soothing them too
- Lightweight and easy for little hands to hold
- Made from 100% natural rubber and painted with non-toxic food-grade paints, this handy teether won't cause your baby any harm
- The bumpy head helps soothe sore teething gums
- Her flexible & soft body means that your baby will love manipulating Sophie into different positions
- Sophie squeaks and laughs when her body is squeezed, helping your baby through the discomfort of teething
This lightweight and easy for baby to hold giraffe has been helping parents and babies through the teething process for over 50 years. Sophie's squeak and laugh will delight baby's ears and will help teething to seem less negative.
Made from 100% natural rubber, the Sophie the Giraffe won't irritate your little one's mouth and her bumpy head is great for soothing tired, teething gums.
Supplied in a lovely classic gift box complete with card that you can personalise!
Dimensions: height - 17 cm
Developing skill: Stimulates Senses.