Manduca Baby Carrier – you will enjoy wearing your baby in this baby carrier, from the early weeks through to toddlerhood. And your baby will love to be snuggled close to you. Safe baby wearing guidelines recommend that babies should be carried “close enough to kiss” and in the all-important “M position”.
The M position corresponds to a baby’s natural position and helps their hips mature as nature intended. The baby’s knees are pulled up, often as high as the child’s tummy button. In this way the baby’s legs and bottom from a capital “M” which is orthopedically ideal.
- Manduca carrying positions: 3 in 1 front, hip and back – suitable from birth to 4 years
- Manduca is a soft structured carrier which grows with your child from birth to pre-school
- Carries baby in the “M position” – best for baby’s comfort and development
- With Manduca, baby’s back and neck are supported, and carrier extends as baby grows
- Ergonomic waist belt and padded, adjustable shoulder straps redistribute weight from the shoulders to the hips for the wearer
- Two handed buckle on waist belt for extra security
- Built-in newborn insert for use from 3.5kgs
- Integrated head support/sunshade tucks away when not in use
- 100% certified organic cotton against baby’s skin, with outer layer organic cotton/hemp mix
Tested by TÜV
Lightweight: approximately 720g
Warranty: 3 years (register online after purchase)
Carrying weight: 3.5kg to 20kg